Sunday, January 26, 2014

Logo Reflection

Employing principals of C.R.A,P. was the last phase of putting my logo together. It was somewhat difficult to come up with a logo that I thought represented me well within the parameters of my final design. When I finally began to draft the design I chose to run with popular branding that I have seen on television, billboards, and magazines. More specifically, I chose lettering branding that we associate with companies like the golden M for McDonalds, W for Whataburger, and DQ for Dairy Queen, just to name a few. The first and lingering idea that came to mind was my passion for coaching. Designing the logo became easy. I kept it simple but yet touched on what describes me. Contrast phase was used to focus on the E in the design. Repetition was used by keeping the background color and the lettering used in the logo. Alignment was introduced by keeping the lettering centered under the E, while the E remained as the focal point of the logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment